For ENIGMA-3, all participating ENIGMA site will be extracting cortical measures using FreeSurfer software and the
Image Processing Protocols outlined below:
- Step 1 Extract Cortical Measures from FreeSurfer
- Step 2 Steps for Quality Checking of Outputs
- Step 3 Get population summary statistics of the cortical traits and related histograms
- To impute the genetic information to the 1000 Genomes Project data — please see the imputation protocol (this protocol is the same one used in ENIGMA-2, the ENIGMA project on subcortical volumes… so if you have this run already, no need to rerun!)
- Protocols for Genetic Analysis are available on our GitHub Page.
Any Questions/Comments? Please contact the ENIGMA Support Team .ENIGMA on social media: